Atatus Node.js Agent release notes are listed below.
Version - 1.5.3
Jun 14, 2022
- Added support for fastify request body.
Version - 1.5.2
Jun 7, 2022
- Added support for fastify 3.0.0.
Version - 1.5.1
May 12, 2022
- Added support to send analytics payload to different server URL.
- Fixed Typescript initialize issue.
Version - 1.5.0
Mar 23, 2022
- Added support for request headers, request body, response headers and response body in Analytics.
- Fixed MongoDB 4.x.x issue.
Version - 1.4.3
Mar 11, 2022
- Added typescript definition file start.d.ts
Version - 1.4.2
Aug 16, 2021
- Added app version support in env variable.
Version - 1.4.1
Aug 13, 2021
- Added user support in analytics.
Version - 1.4.0
Jul 26, 2021
- Added analytics support.
Version - 1.3.3
Jan 22, 2021
- Node.js 14 support.
Version - 1.3.2
Nov 25, 2020
- Updated pg, graphql, knex, koa-router and redis modules version.
Version - 1.3.1
Sept 11, 2020
- Added transaction name in exceptions and HTTP failures.
- Increased exception queue count.
- Fixed HTTPS issue in External Requests.
Version - 1.3.0
March 31, 2020
- Added support for @hapi/hapi and @koa/router.
Version - 1.2.1
March 27, 2020
- Added support for mysql2 module 2.0.0 and higher.
Version - 1.2.0
January 23, 2020
- Added support for MongoDB module 3.3.0 and higher.
- Added support for memcached module 2.2.0 and higher.
- Added option to show console message for uncaught exceptions.
Version - 1.1.0
November 22, 2019
- Added support for Node.js 13.
- Added support for blocking data for over usages and trial ended.
- Send host info for every 30 minutes.
Version - 1.0.10
October 30, 2019
- Renamed Atatus environment variables.
- Renamed Atatus config file name.
Version - 1.0.9
October 23, 2019
- Added start.js for ES6 support
- Fixed request package dependency.
Version - 1.0.8
October 3, 2019
- Added support for VM, CPU, Memory metrics.
- Added start offset for trace spans.
- Added User IP in trace and error.
Version - 1.0.7
September 16, 2019
- Added license key and app name in type script definition file.
Version - 1.0.6
August 26, 2019
- Handle static files transaction name to use a common group to identify slow transactions in a more meaningful name.
Version - 1.0.5
August 20, 2019
- Increased immediate flush interval to 10 seconds.
- Fixed custom span type missing issue.
Version - 1.0.4
August 10, 2019
- Fixed negative span duration in traces.
- Added custom data in failed requests.
Version - 1.0.3
August 9, 2019
- Fixed span duration in traces.
- Fixed node_modules dependencies fetching in absolute path.
Version - 1.0.2
August 9, 2019
- Added node modules and node version in host info.
Version - 1.0.1
August 8, 2019
- Fixed container info package issue.
Version - 1.0.0
August 8, 2019
- Completely New Node.js Agent release
Version - 0.1.3
- Fixed request library version to avoid missing external requests.
Version - 0.1.2
- Added support for setting custom transaction name.
Version - 0.1.1
- Fixed port number issues for Heroku apps.
Version - 0.1.0
- Added Custom transaction support.
Version - 0.0.8
- Added few debug statements for MongoDb probe.
Version - 0.0.7
- Fixed issues in timers with latest version of Node.js.
Version - 0.0.6
- Excluded socket.io transactions.
- Added query params to path in error data.
Version - 0.0.5
- Fixed issues in package Json.
Version - 0.0.4
- Added an option to change the hostnames.
Version - 0.0.3
- Updated Readme file.
Version - 0.0.2
- Added support for User ID in Custom parameters.
Version - 0.0.1
- Initial version release.