Atatus Python Agent release notes are listed below.
Version - 1.4.0
January 04, 2023
- Supported FastAPI
- Supported Analytics auto response capturing with configurable content body
- Supported Log Correlation
- Support DB instance support in traces
Version - 1.3.3
November 24, 2022
- Added support for analytics.
- Added support for company id, user, custom data and response body API.
Version - 1.3.2
April 5, 2022
- Fixed Max Retry SSL Error.
Version - 1.3.1
November 5, 2021
- Added support for Django 3.2
Version - 1.3.0
November 7, 2020
- Added support for percentile and histogram.
- Added support for app version.
- Fixed Connection aborted issue.
Version - 1.2.3
February 17, 2020
- Updated AWS S3 operations as external requests.
Version - 1.2.2
January 14, 2020
- Updated celery operation as background transaction.
Version - 1.2.1
January 13, 2020
- Fixed celery background capturing.
Version - 1.2.0
December 21, 2019
- Starting collector thread on demand to handle master preforking, non-master mode in uwsgi.
- Fixed the trace payload entity when the payload size is too huge.
Version - 1.1.1
December 5, 2019
- Fixed scheduler issue in python 2.7.
Version - 1.1.0
December 4, 2019
- Added HTTP context for External Requests in traces.
- Added layer duration for Python code.
- Fixed time calculations in database calls where min, average calculation was incorrect.
- Removed stacktrace frame for libraries.
Version - 1.0.2
November 27, 2019
- Fixed install dependencies.
Version - 1.0.1
November 21, 2019
- Fixed trace threshold
- Fixed type if framework is not deducted.
Version - 1.0.0
November 20, 2019
- General availability release of the Python agent.