Atatus Ruby Agent release notes are listed below.
Version - 1.6.2
Jan 31, 2022
- Fixed config environment.
- Supported ignore failure patterns, ignore exceptions and ignore transactions.
Version - 1.6.1
Dec 29, 2021
- Fixed a specific case where span duration goes less than 0.
Version - 1.6.0
Dec 24, 2021
- Added support for set custom data.
- Fixed the span timing issue.
Version - 1.5.0
May 27, 2021
- Fixed issue in status code conversion.
Version - 1.4.0
Sept 15, 2020
- Added histogram support.
- Fixed Ruby 2.7.0 warning messages.
Version - 1.3.0
March 18, 2020
- Added custom instrumentation via annotate method.
Version - 1.2.0
January 21, 2020
- Updated Sidekiq operation as background transaction.
Version - 1.1.0
December 5, 2019
- New layer for Ruby is added to represent time spent in Application.
- Handling of database calls min, average is fixed.
- Error stacktraces are only captured for in app code, the libraries code is removed.
Version - 1.0.2
November 21, 2019
- Changed Linux memory size to bytes.
- Set type to agent name if framework is not deducted.
- Code refactoring for checking existence of properties.
Version - 1.0.1
November 13, 2019
- Fixed Instrumenting classes only when there are defined.
- Handled worker thread while exiting.
Version - 1.0.0
October 29, 2019
- General availability release of the Ruby agent.